2017-2018 Financial Aid and Scholarship Information and Applications for Pre-K3 & K-8th Grade Will Be Online:
Listed Below Is The New Financial Aid and Scholoarship Application Process:
A family with students who are new to a Catholic elementary school in the Archdiocese of New York and who meet the income eligibility requirements can apply online for financial assistance and scholarship.
Financial assistance and scholarships reach a maximum of $3100 per student.
To apply for financial assistance and scholarships, families must:
- Submit an application for admissions for Grades K-8. Pre-K3 and UPK students are not eligible
- Confirm your family meets the income eligibility requirements listed below:
- Apply for financial assistance/scholarship online using the access code provided at the end of the admissions application from TADS, the online application processor.
- This access code will be received only after submitting the online admissions application at www .ApplyCatholicSchoolsNY.org and by a later email. Upon completion of the admissions process and acceptance to St. Francis of Assisi School is when you will recieve this email.
- This expanded pool of financial assistance/ scholarships will only apply towards those schools which use the online application at www .ApplyCatholicSchoolsNY.org .
Although financial assistance has been greatly increased, financial assistance and scholarships are determined within grades and income levels, and the earlier students apply, the better their chances of receiving financial assistance.
- Families without computer access or needing translation services, can call 646-794-2885 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for support from school staff.
New students who have siblings already receiving financial assistance/scholarship must see the school principal for next steps.
The earlier you apply, the earlier you will receive a decision on both acceptance and financial assistance.
Please Feel Free To Call 718-994-4650 With Any Further Questions.