2017-2018 New Student Registration Process For Grades Pre-K3 & K-8
1. Online Application:
- All new families must go to: www.ApplyCatholicSchoolsNY.org
2. By phone at (646) 794-2885, between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday. This bi-lingual hotline is dedicated to serving parents who are unable to access a computer or who would like to access Spanish-language representatives and/or translation services for other languages; and
3. At the school of interest for parents who would like one-on-one help from the school’s staff in completing the online applications for Admissions and Financial Assistance.
- After completing the online application, the following documents must be provided:
· Birth Certificate
· Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
· Communion Certificate (if Catholic)
· Report Card (Mandatory)
· Immunization Record/Medical Health Form
· Social Security Card
Admission decisions are based on review of all records, interview, and results of an admission test
II. Acceptance & Registration:
- Parents will be notified if their child has been accepted via email as well as from the school.
- Once the student(s) have been accepted, parents must register their child/children into SMART Tuition.
- Families will then be charged a registration fee on their TADS/EDUCATE Accounts:
* Early Registration Incentive: $125.00 (2/15/17 -4/13/17)
* Registration after Incentive: $150.00
- Once a family’s registration fee has been paid, then the child/children will be officially enrolled as a student of St. Francis of Assisi School or Corry Academy.
- New families must register and have a SMART Tuition account, or any scholarship or financial aid recipients not enrolled risk loosing their scholarship and/or financial aid.
IV. Important Dates:
- FEBRUARY 15, 2017:
Registration opens with discounted registration rate.
- APRIL 14, 2017:
Registration rate increases to standard rate for new student and guarantee of holding seat for 17-18 school year ends.
“We are especially pleased to open our online Admissions process earlier than ever before this year, on December 1. We hope that this added measure of convenience will give families the time to visit one or more of the excellent Catholic schools in their neighborhood and apply for the school that best suits their needs. Touring Tuesdays provide a unique opportunity for parents and students to experience first-hand the benefits that a faith-based education provides for the whole child," said Dr. Timothy J. McNiff, Superintendent of Schools for the Archdiocese of New York.
For Any Questions Regarding Admissions Please Email Us At: